Monday, June 16, 2008

Sorry

So I know that I've been pretty unproductive lately, but when I just looked, I realized exactly how unproductive.  Three posts in a month and a half - wow. Yes, I suck, but you pretty much knew that one already.  It's not like I've not been doing anything, either, it's just that I'm having a hard time conveying the experiences in a manner that will do them justice.  I went to Köln [Kuln] - you know it as Cologne - for the evening about a week ago, for instance.  Cool town, tons of history (dating back to Roman times), and beautiful.  But that's all I've got to tell you about it right now - I can't come up with anything better yet.  Sickening.  So I swear, I'll try and get it together shortly.  I'm taking a few days off this week (my furniture is FINALLY arriving - it's only been close to eight f%&@ing weeks), so I'll try and at least update some things.  There's the baseball adventure, the car situation, Bergkirchweih experiences, fußball mania (it's Euro2008 here this month) - just lots of stuff going on.  So once again, pardon me.  I'm sorry.  Deepest apologies.  And I'll be back later, I swear.

Tschüß [chooss]

No comments: